Tuesday

TUTORIAL: pebble studs





I love stud earrings and how ridiculously easy they are to create.







One place that I can walk around for hours is a big box craft store like Michaels. Even with living so close to NYC and great bead stores, on my days off I still enjoy taking the drive out.


In the clearance aisle there were bags of these tiny pebbles. I really loved the colors and shapes, and thought why not?








All you need are the pebbles, needles, and glue. I'm using e6000.








I bought the needles off Etsy. The pads are teeny tiny and are well suited for these pebbles.









This is also a teeny tiny tube of glue. I bought a set of about 4. I found that when I was using the big tube, little punctures would appear and glue would leak at the creases.







Just glue, and wait to cure and you're done!






I love the different shapes and sizes.







Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I am in love :) x

    http://lovefromicy.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this blog. Thanks hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. Will you be back soon? I hope so. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! thank you! I love your blog!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...